MY SADDEST EXPERIENCE

eBay

Image result for nerf gun machine gun

Hi, today I will share my saddest day story that really happen on the day after turning to 9 years old. Also this was my first time in my life getting in trouble after my birthday.

It was great morning still, my parent bought me a Nerf Gun in the store. The Nerf Gun I got was shiny and it looked perfect that what I wanted! It was the machine gun and it shoot fast, hard and smooth.  That evening when my dad was finished his work I said thank you and show him by using my homemade target. The first shot was pretty good but when I was trying to shoot my second bullet my mom made a loud noise dropping her coffee. I was surprised and missed my shot and hit my mom’s favorite bird that is made by glass. The glass burst it in the air! I got in BIGGGGGG trouble!

Now then my parent never buy me a Nerf gun. If I did’t make a poor choice I think I got a bunch of them which will be awesome because I can do Nerf Gun fight with my friends . Will this is my saddest day I had in my  life right now. Thanks for reading and be sure to read other posts. Bye bye.

kasiaczernik on pixabay