MY TWO SCHOOLS’ GOOD POINT

What I will talk about you today!

Today I will talk about good point of my Japanese school and my American school. I have my information by my experience. I am Japanese and I went to school of those two of countries.

sunilkargwal on pixabay

My American school

Over all I think most of you will be familiar about ( my same elementary students) but I will talk about 4 good points if you aren’t in our school.

• Have differentiating instruction to meet individual needs so I can challenge my-self and go to higher level
  • NO homework for weekend, summer, winter, spring, break!!!
  • Ride school bus to go school and come back to home
  • Uses electronic device for your work almost all the time so the work can be more faster

My Japaneses school

I think you will be noticing this first time in your life. I will talk 5 good points like we did on american school also I will talk about some fun facts.

FUN FACT

Image result for 小学校配膳

• Have a LOT of homework for summer, winter and spring break which make me disappointed because of dreamy break turns out to be working days.
  • Students will set up by them self to get ready for lunch

Goo Blog

GOOD POINT
  • Student are assigned each specific section of school by groups and do this about 15 min to make the school clean and fresh. ( Even a BATHROOM and PRINCIPAL ROOM!!!!!)
  • Swimming is part of PE in summer
  • You have to eat ALL food that is provided but you can reduce your food if you didn’t start to eat
  • Have 20 min recces after 2nd period and 30 min recces after lunch
  • Have BIGGGGG playground